Welcome to CampusConnections.org
Campus Connections was established:
- to equip students with a strong Christian foundation by providing instruction in the fundamentals of Christian belief and doctrine.
- to create and maintain an atmosphere for spiritual growth.
- to develop strong character in students based on the principles of integrity honesty, fairness, service, human dignity and a pursuit of excellence.
- to work with high school students to increase their awareness of the educational and cultural opportunities available to them at Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs).
- to serve as liaison between the students their parents and the universities to help identify and interpret pertinent information that will best benefit the students in their chosen areas of study.
- to facilitate supplementary guidance and mentoring for students who need additional support throughout their college experience. This is realized in the form of workshops, classes, and one-on-one consultations.
- to provide the experience of on-site visits to college and university campuses and access to admissions directors, counselors, financial aid officers, department chairpersons and student representatives.
- to serve as a community resource to schools, clubs, churches and other groups by sharing information on educational opportunities, career preparation, and personal development skills.
- to provide the colleges and universities with a quality pool of potential scholars.
- to identify and coordinate educational funding for students provided by colleges, universities, organizations, private foundations and individuals.