How to Apply
- All interested students must meet with a director along with at least 1 parent or guardian.
- Students and parents should call to schedule an interview between March and June before the new school year begins.
- Campus Connections summer activities begin in June.
- HBCU campus visits begin after the start of the new school year.
- The minimum academic requirement for the program is a 2.5 G.P.A.
(More than three-fourths of Campus Connections students have G.P.A.s of 3.4 or greater.)
Students in NC
Call to schedule an interview.
|Students in SC
Columbia & Rock Hill
|Call to schedule an interview.
803-328-8074 (York, Chester, and Lancaster County)